What information do we collect and how do we collect that information?
- We collect information from you when you utilize our site (e.g. to fill out a form or make an online payment).
- When registering or processing payment(s) on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, account & routing number information or other non-public information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. For transparency, please be aware that your information may be shared with the creditor to the extent necessary for debt collection purposes.
- To assist in collecting debts: Your information, whether public or private, may be used for debt collection purposes. Stillman Law Office is a law firm. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. 1692e, Stillman Law Office is a debt collector.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, or submit your personal information.
- All supplied sensitive/non-public or private information is transmitted via (SSL) technology and then encrypted - to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Additionally, we may also release information to the creditor, or their designated agent/representative.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Inquiries/Questions on Privacy Policies and Practices
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy while using our website, please send an email to email@example.com or call toll free at (888) 286-5001.
Options on Collection, Use and Sharing of Information
- You may opt to exit the website and not utilize the system to enter your payment data or information. Additionally, you may opt to cease and desist further communications with the Firm, consistent with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- Contact with the Firm to discuss options, may be made in the following ways:
1. Calling Toll Free: (888) 286-5001
2. Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
3. By Mail: Stillman Law Office, 30057 Orchard Lake Road, Ste. 200, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- This contact to discuss options, may be subject to right party validation, and may include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Identify/Validate other methods and forms of payments accepted by the Firm, in lieu of payments made via the website
2. Notify the Firm to Cease and Desist Communications
3. Notify the Firm to change/correct any data we have about you
- This policy was last modified/reviewed and made effective on August 15, 2022.