What information do we collect and how do we collect that information?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Inquiries/Questions on Privacy Policies and Practices
Options on Collection, Use and Sharing of Information
1. Calling Toll Free: (888) 286-5001
2. Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
3. By Mail: Stillman Law Office, 30057 Orchard Lake Road, Ste. 200, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
1. Identify/Validate other methods and forms of payments accepted by the Firm, in lieu of payments made via the website
2. Notify the Firm to Cease and Desist Communications
3. Notify the Firm to change/correct any data we have about you
This communication is an attempt to collect a debt by a debt collector and all information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Copyright © 2021 Stillman Law Office - All Rights Reserved.