MASSACHUSETTS RESIDENTS NOTICE OF IMPORTANT RIGHTS:
1. To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. For transparency, please be aware that your information may be shared with the creditor to the extent necessary for debt collection purposes. 2. To assist in collecting debts: Your information, whether public or private, may be used for debt collection purposes. Stillman Law Office is a law firm. Pursuant to 15 U.S.C. 1692e, Stillman Law Office is a debt collector.
Contact with the Firm to discuss options, may be made in the following ways:
1. Calling Toll Free: (888) 286-5001
2. Emailing email@example.com
3. By Mail: Stillman Law Office, 30057 Orchard Lake Road, Ste. 200, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
This contact to discuss options, may be subject to right party validation, and may include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Identify/Validate other methods and forms of payments accepted by the Firm, in lieu of payments made via the website
2. Notify the Firm to Cease and Desist Communications
3. Notify the Firm to change/correct any data we have about you
This communication is an attempt to collect a debt by a debt collector and all information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Copyright © 2021 Stillman Law Office - All Rights Reserved.