- Any payment(s) made through this site or its links are considered as voluntary payment(s), and will be treated legally the same way as an original check. By processing the payment for less than the full balance owed, our office is not agreeing to a payment arrangement unless confirmed by telephone, e-mail or in writing.
- If attempting to perform a payoff - please contact us to confirm your balance.
- It is imperative for proper posting that you insert your file number into the memo section.
- The firm does not charge the user to utilize this site, or to make a payment via this site.
- The firm has multiple different acceptable payment methods, and individuals seeking to make a payment may contact the firm toll-free to learn about same. The firm makes this site available, as one such avenue for making/accepting payment(s). The firm may rescind this avenue at any time. In the event of an issue or outage of this site, the user understand(s) the firm does not accept any liability for any late payment.
- Typical firm hours of operations/business are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, excluding holidays, and outages/planned closures. Firm telephone representatives are typically available until 7:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. All times are in the eastern time zone.
- Nothing within this site shall be considered to be legal advice, communications or recommendations. Nothing within this site shall be considered as an offer to settle any matter. You further understand that this office is hired by the creditor to collect a debt. All communications are an attempt to collect a debt by a debt collector and all information obtained will be used for that purpose.
- Unless information to process the payment is incomplete or inaccurate, or otherwise barred or insufficient to allow posting – the firm will process payment(s) made through this portal on the date specified by the user, or within twenty-four business and/or banking hours thereafter. The authorized date is the date entered into the repayment system, and the twenty-four business and/or banking hours thereafter are considered an "authorized period", and the user understands and acknowledges that payment crediting to the account level can/will occur during the authorized period. Business hour(s) may be impacted by an outage or an "act of God".
MASSACHUSETTS RESIDENTS NOTICE OF IMPORTANT RIGHTS:
- You have the right to make a written or oral request that telephone calls regarding your debt not be made to you at your place of employment. Any such oral request will be valid for only ten days unless you provide written confirmation of the request postmarked or delivered within seven days of such request. You may terminate this request by writing the debt collector. Additional: By using this site, you understand and agree that your submission of personal data to create and submit payment transaction(s) or to conduct other business, is voluntary and that the user transmitting the data is of legal majority. Please read our Privacy Statement/Policy to become familiar with our information security practices regarding same.
NEW YORK CITY:
- Stillman Law Office conducts its business in English and does not offer any foreign language access services in New York for consumers other than some representatives who may be able to speak to you in Spanish. Translation and description of common debt collection terms is available in multiple languages on the DCA’s website, www.nyc.gov/dca.
FIRM CONTACT INFORMATION:
Contact with the Firm to discuss options, may be made in the following ways:
1. Calling Toll Free: (888) 286-5001
2. Emailing email@example.com
3. By Mail: Stillman Law Office, 30057 Orchard Lake Road, Ste. 200, Farmington Hills, MI 48334
This contact to discuss options, may be subject to right party validation, and may include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Identify/Validate other methods and forms of payments accepted by the Firm, in lieu of payments made via the website
2. Notify the Firm to Cease and Desist Communications
3. Notify the Firm to change/correct any data we have about you
- You further agree and acknowledge that you have read all disclosures on this website.